P.O. Box 751
Pineville, KY 40977
Circuit Court has jurisdiction over:
- Civil claims over $4,500 but not exceeding $15,000 concurrent with General District Court and all claims exceeding $15,000.
- Felonies and offenses that may be punished by commitment to the state penitentiary for 1 year or more, misdemeanor charges originating from a grand jury indictment.
- Jury trials /Jury duty.
- Divorce proceedings.
- Wills, trusts, and estate matters.
- Property disputes.
- Adoption proceedings.
- Marriage licenses, name changes, concealed weapon permits, land records.
- Transfers or certification of felony offenses committed by juveniles.
- Appeals from administrative agencies, the General District Court, and Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court.